With Happy Hour seven days a week and a great selection of Daily Specials, you are sure to find something at Taste & Thirst! Catch the big game or fight on one of our 12 TVs or 160″ Big Screen!
» show more
And with 14 High Definition television screens for your sports-viewing pleasure, spend game night at a spot where there is plenty to entertain you and your stomach.
» show less
What To Know
Best for: People Watching
Average Line: 5-10 min
Music: Jukebox, DJ
Price: $ -$$ (Inexpensive)
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Where To Go
NBHD: Gaslamp District
715 Fourth Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: Taste & Thirst is located in Downtown San Diego | Gaslamp Quarter, at 715 Fourth Ave.
• Ambiance: This place is more of a bar than anything else. There aren’t too many tables to use but bar is nice and big plus clean and inviting.
• Service: The service is friendly and talkative. Plus, food comes out quick.
• Enjoy the thrill of group shots from their “party bomber” contraption.
• Price/Value: They have really good specials almost every night of week and sometimes even during day on weekends. Outside of that, their prices are generally pretty reasonable and on par with most bar food.
• Food: The burgers truly are awesome.
• Best nights to go: Tue, Fri, Sat.
• Admission: Taste & Thirst does not charge a cover.
• Drink Prices: Expect to pay $5-10 for mixed drinks. *Also see Happy Hours section below.*
• Smoking: Yes.
• Happy hour here extends not only from 3-8pm every day, but also from 11am -2pm (8am Friday and Saturdays for mimosa-sipping early birds). Throw in $2 Thursday and Free Food Friday, and there’s no good reason not to stop by.
• Outdoor Seating: Yes.
• Parking: Street.
• Open till 3pm Daily: $4 Mimosas. $5 Bloody Mary’s. $8 Double Bloody Mary’s. $15 Champagne Bottles.
• 3pm-8pm Daily: 1/2 Off All Drinks & Taps. 15 Appetizers starting at $3.
• 8pm-1am Friday & Saturday: $6 Don Julio Blanco, Goose Island IPA Draft. $7 Vegas Bomb, Long Island, AMF, Tokyo Tea, LA Water. $5 Beer of The Month, Kona Big Wave Draft, Smirnoff Vodka Flavors (Blueberry, Pineapple, Mango), Fireball, Jameson, Mi Campo Tequila. $5 French Fries, Tater Tots. $7 TNT Strips. $8 Chicken Quesadilla.
• *Not valid during special events and/or holidays.*
How To Dress
• The dress code here is: Casual Dress.
• No restrictions on attire; with jeans and tees likely okay.