» read more
Take your Sunburn experience to the next level by booking your VIP Cabana or Daybed. Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great San Diego day or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (619) 330-9430.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Edm, Hip-Hop
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 20min–1hr
Price: $$ -$$$
Attire: Trendy Swimwear
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Where To Go
Hard Rock Hotel
207 Fifth Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: Sunburn Pool Lounge is located at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego. Entrance is on 5th Ave between Starbucks and Old Spaghetti Factory.
• Table check-in starts at 12pm and is located at main entrance, marked by Sunburn flags and podium. If you’re not sure where to go, the Hard Rock Hotel front desk can direct you.
• Table reservations held till 2pm; thereafter subject to relocation.
• Music: Open format music is played at Sunburn Pool Lounge every week. This is a mixture of Edm, Top 40 & Hip-Hop.
• Drink Prices: Expect to pay $12-$34 for Cocktails with Pitchers at $65-$70. Mojitos and Sangria at $16-$30. Frozen Cocktails at $32. Bottle/Table Packages starting at $600-$3000, Plus, there are also “Champagne Campaigns” ranging from $300 to $1,500 as well as a Beer Trough with 32 beers for $250.
• Best days to go: SUNBURN Pool Lounge is only open on Saturdays.
• Admission: There is no guest list for SUNBURN. All events are ticketed with ticket prices starting at $10 and up depending on the day, demand and talent.
• Re-Entry Policy: There is no re-entry for General Admission tickets. VIP guests & Rock Royalty members have re-entry access all day.
• Age Requirements: Sunburn Pool Lounge is 21-and-up so no children are allowed.
• Hotel Guest Policy: Two complimentary tickets per room for guests when they check in to the hotel. Tickets valid till 3pm and entry is always subject to capacity. If more than two people in your group as a hotel guest; then additional guests must buy ticket/s online or pay cover at door. No room charges are permitted at SUNBURN Pool Lounge.
• Smoking: Yes.
• Bag Check: Yes. Any bags / purses larger than 6″x12″ will need to be placed back in your vehicle or checked upon entry at your own expense. Bag check is cash payment only and costs $6 per item.
• Parking: Valet, Street.
• Best table location: Cabanas; or anywhere poolside.
Still have questions? Head to our Contact Info to directly connect with us.
How To Best Dress
• Pool/ swimwear attire required for all. No jerseys. No baggy clothing, jeans, long socks, sweats, gym shorts or rolled-up pants. No attire promoting drug use.
• What Is Allowed: Small purses not larger than 6″x12″ (anything larger must be checked at door at your own expense), hats, sunblock, lighters, cell phone, sunglasses, cigarettes, small beach towel, fanny pack, digital or film camera (Non-Pro).
• Following Items Are Prohibited: Outside food or beverage, video/professional cameras, chains or chain wallets, audio recording device, fireworks/ explosives, pets, camelbacks, knives/ weapons, blankets, drugs or drug paraphernalia, sharpie/markers, stuffed animals.
• Management reserves right to deny entry at their discretion for any reason (e.g. over-intoxication, dress code, etc).