Downtown’s hottest sports bar! Striders San Diego features 150+ HD TVs, 24 craft beers on tap, daily specials, all sports packages & luxury off track betting lounge.
» show more
The two-story, upscale restaurant, bar-lounge features two outdoor areas, large dining room and an open kitchen with chef’s tables and a horseshoe-shaped bar with 24 beers on tap plus cocktails & wine.
The turf “Clublounge” on the second floor consist of a paddock bar, a wall of TVs broadcasting horse races from all over the world and balconies with panoramic views.
» show less
What To Know
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 5-10 min
Music: Open Format
Attire: Casual, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Fri – Sat: 10am -11pm
Mon – Tue: 3pm-10pm
Where To Go
NBHD: Gaslamp District
100 J Street
San Diego, CA
• Location: Striders is centrally located in downtown San Diego just a few steps from some of the most popular hotels in the historic Gaslamp Quarter and right next to the Convention Center Trolley Station.
• 1st Floor | Casual dining, craft beers & cocktails: Two outdoor patios, Signature Horseshoe cocktail bar, and large casual dining room with booth seating.
• 2nd Floor | High End Sports Lounge: State of the art audio/visual experience with 150+ HD TVs, Premium booth seating, Parade Ring East & West panoramic balconies, and Winners Circle 360° Clublounge bar.
• There’s Off Track Betting upstairs Wed-Sun 10AM-5PM plus Night Racing Fri+Sat till 10PM (tentatively).
• Striders offers an extensive list of specialty cocktails, 24 draft handles feat. local breweries & 4 draft wines.
• There’s over 150 TVs indoor and outdoor patio.
• Best nights to go: Thu, Fri, Sat.
• Admission: Striders does not charge cover except for special events and holidays.
• Drink Prices: $5-$8 for Beers, $13 for Mixed Drinks / Cocktails, and $9-$12 for Wine.
• Good for Happy Hour: YES! Daily Happy Hour, Mon-Fri 3PM-6PM: $2 off all drafts, $2 off draft wines, $5 off signature cocktails & select food specials. $5 Jameson shots All Day every day. Beer of the Month – $2 off AbnormalWeiss All Day Every Day. Click here to view more Happy Hour Specials.
• Outdoor Seating: Yes. There are two outdoor patios with fire pits.
• Parking: No parking. It’s all street parking and street parking costs varies by day and time of day.
Click here to tour this venue.
How To Dress
• The dress code here is: Casual Dress.
• No restrictions on attire; with jeans and tees likely okay.