Boasting some of the best views in the Gaslamp, The Pool House at Pendry San Diego is a premier rooftop lounge, embodying essence of the So-Cal lifestyle.
» read more
By day, the Pool House provides refined backdrop for an afternoon in California sun, featuring private cabanas, premium lounge chairs, lavish daybeds and a luxury-soaked environment.
Fresh and healthy pool-friendly fare is available as guests rake in the tranquility of the secluded sanctuary with personalized service and the utmost attention to detail.
By night, the Pool House transforms into an open-air, high-energy environment, featuring local DJs, eclectic entertainment and various spaces for private celebrations.
With its perch above the city center below, The Pool House offers unparalleled views of downtown skyline and a spirited atmosphere for locals and hotel guests.
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great Vegas day and or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (619) 330-9430.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Top40, HipHop, Edm
Best for: Groups, Tourists
Average Line: 15-35 min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
11:00am – 9:00pm
Where To Go
Pendry San Diego
550 J St
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: The Pool House is located atop Pendry Hotel in downtown SD – the Gaslamp district.
• Pool House is open year round. In the fall and winter months, outdoor venues tend to shut down for the season across the country. This isn’t the case at The Pool House!
• Food Available: Light dishes start at $10-$18. Salads at $14-$26. Sandwiches, Burgers & Entrees $12-$22. *There are endless healthy food options as well.
• Specials for locals: If you visit us during your lunch break, we offer locals 20% off of their bill. The Pool House is open from Monday through Friday from 11AM to 5PM.
• Drink Prices: Specialty Cocktails at $14 with Pitchers at $70. Frozen Drinks $14 with Pitchers at $70. Beers $8. Mixers & Non-Alcoholic Drinks start at $6-$8. Champagne $12-$140. Wine $12-$100.
• Best day/s to go: Sundays.
• Admission: While many San Diegans pay for their pool memberships, here at Pool House, you can just come and visit us whenever you want.
• Happy Hour Specials: Yes.
• Smoking: No.
• Good For Dancing: Yes.
• Parking: Valet, Street.
• Best table location: Cabanas.
• Still have questions? Head to our Contact Info to connect with us.
Pool House Sundays
There’s definitely not a shortage of things to do or see in San Diego, and if you’ve never been to the Pool House, you might be wondering what all the fuss is about. What could possibly be so great about this place that it tops all the other sights and sounds of the city?
Well, for starters, the Pool House offers one of the best views in San Diego. Perched in a prime location above the Gaslamp Quarter’s 5th avenue, the Pool House offers a view of the city’s skyscape that you’re not going to find anywhere else.
The Pool House is an open air, rooftop lounge that features a spacious but inviting outdoor space, a crystal-clear gorgeous pool to cool off in and one of the tastiest menus you’ll find in any rooftop bar in San Diego. When you visit the Pool House, you’ll experience the luxury of an upscale bar in the epicenter of San Diego’s famed Gaslamp Quarter.
At the Pool House, we know that Sundays are special. Sunday’s are the closing act of the weekend, that last taste of being relaxed and carefree before diving headfirst into the land of adulting on Monday morning. This is why we make a point of putting in a little extra effort for our guests on Pool House Sundays.
Pool House Sundays feature extended hours, offerings of our full menu, great entertainment and you can make the experience even more special by requesting our VIP bottle service.
How To Best Dress
• Pool Attire: flip flops and swimsuits!
• Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.