Boasting some of the best views in the Gaslamp, Polo Club rooftop at the Andaz will be your liquid playground with sky-high views, live DJs to heat up the party, and refreshing cocktails to cool you down.
» read more
By day, you’ll be swept away with stunning city views and creative regional cuisine. Using organic, locally sourced ingredients, their rooftop restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner featuring American dishes with a cool So-Cal spin.
By night, Polo Club is one of San Diego’s best nightlife experiences high above the city. Enjoy great music and views while relaxing next to the fire pit or enjoying a private table for dinner or bottle service. This cool sky-lit lounge is THE place to be seen in San Diego.
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great San Diego day and or night out. Give us a call quick and easy: (619) 330-9430.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Top40, Edm
Best for: Groups, View
Average Line: 15-30 min
Price: $$ -$$$
Attire: Upscale Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Fri-Sat: 6:30am -12:00am
Where To Go
Hotel Andaz San Diego
600 F St
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: Polo Club is located at the rooftop of the Andaz San Diego hotel; at 600 F St.
• Stunning Panoramic City Views, Retractable Roof.
• Food Available: Restaurant is by STK; food known to be excellent.
• People come to see and be seen; so dress your best!
• Drink Prices: Expect to pay $15-$20 for Mixed Drinks. Non-Alcoholic Drinks start at $10. Champagne at $150-$600. $45-$50 for Beer Buckets. Bottles start at $300 and goes up from there.
• When to go: In general, nights with bigger talent and more well-known DJs are more popular, but weekends are always safe.
• Admission: Polo Club charges a cover at the door’s discretion.
• Happy Hour Specials: Yes. 5-8PM, Sunday thru Friday.
• Smoking: No.
• Good For Dancing: Yes.
• Parking: Valet, Street.
• Best table location: Cabanas; or anywhere poolside.
• Still have questions? Head to our Contact Info to connect with us.
VIP Table Packages
• It’s My Birthday $800: 2 Tito’s Vodka, 2 Taittinger Champagne, and 8’ Birthday Cake.
• She Said YAAAAS $1000: 1 Grey Goose Magnum, 1 Moet Chandon Magnum, and Themed Banner.
• Groom Squad $550: 1 Jack Daniel’s, 1 Taittinger Champagne, 1 St. Archer Hazy IPA Beer Bucket, and Themed Banner.
• Taco Everyday $600. 1 Don Julio Blanco, 1 Pitcher Margaritas, 1 Tecate Beer Bucket, 10 Carne Asada Tacos.
How To Best Dress
• Pool attire (e.g. flip flops and swimsuits) or Upscale casual.
• Dress code is enforced on the weekends.
• People come to see and be seen – dress your best!
• Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.