Parq Nightclub delivers the highest standard in nightlife — bringing the best of Las Vegas nightclubs to downtown San Diego.
With the latest sound and lighting technology at your fingertips, the production possibilities are endless. Parq Nightclub features 10,000 sq foot main room, the largest HD LED wall on this side of the world (30ft x 12.5ft), aerial dancers, the industry’s best hosts, 19 VIP tables and so much more.
» show more
The restaurant is the beginning of a magical journey into the PARQ with exaggerated garden elements like LED trees, trellises enclosed by ivy, and decorative iron gating set into concrete. From the decor to the ambiance and the food, Parq Restaurant delivers nothing but best in fine dining in open air space under lighted trees & the stars.
On the right, is restaurant’s ladies lounge with floor to ceiling tufted upholstery, backlit perfume boxes and oversized hand mirrors. The restaurant bar houses custom mirror and Edison bulb feature with central candelabra sculptural element. It also acts as the private bar for the ladies lounge with a window accessible only to those inside.
When guests feel like wandering on, they will take a stroll through a dark & cavernous brick tunnel where chandeliers flicker above, and transports them into the main nightclub space. Some of the prominent features of the main nightclub include a cluster of various sized acrylic tubes that wrap from the wall overhead to the ceiling above and a custom bottle display with hundreds of individual wood boxes, outlined with LED lighting that frames the main bar.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Edm, HipHop
Best for: Groups, Singles
Price: $$ -$$$
Attire: Upscale, Dressy
Average Line: 30 min -1 hr
Restaurant Capacity: 230
Nightclub Capacity: 850
Lair Nightclub: 325
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Restaurant: Fri-Sat 6:30pm -10:30pm, Club: Fri-Sat 10-2
Where To Go
NBHD: Gaslamp District
615 Broadway Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: Parq is located in San Diego at the corner of Broadway & 6th, 0.9 miles from USS Midway Museum.
• You can get free entry into the nightclub if you spend over $25 on food (not including drink) at restaurant.
• If you want a quick drink; then there is a mini bar downstairs. Bars upstairs get busy in main room.
• Admission: Standard cover charge is $25 unless big talent booked.
• Drink Prices: Mixed Drinks range from $12-16 and premium bottles of liquor start at $300 & goes up from there.
• Best nights to go: Friday and Saturday nights host some of the hottest acts like Tyga, Sharam, Politik and more. To avoid waiting in long lines arrive early. Parq gets pretty busy on Fridays and Saturdays.
• Smoking: Yes. Outdoor Area / Patio Only.
• Outdoor Seating: No.
• Parking: There is on-site valet and local parking lots ranging from $5 to $15 depending on the night. Minimal street parking.
• Coat Check: Yes.
• Best Table Location: Dance floor (large) tables.
• Bottle service reservations start at $1,000. Tables at this entry price have placement along the back wall of the main room. Tables on the side of the dance floor start at $1,200. Tables on dance floor start at $1,500. The best tables are located in the center of the room and are priced starting at $2,000.
• Click here to tour this venue.
Step Inside San Diego’s premier ultra-lounge, Lair brings an intimate nightlife and event experience to the Gaslamp. Featuring state of the art lighting and sound embodied in a rich gold and black décor. If you are looking for an ideal space for your corporate or private event, The entry will intrigue you and you will not be disappointed when you step Inside.
How To Best Dress
Parq is one of San Diego’s most upscale nightspots; so dress to impress! No hats or head coverings of any kind. No athletic shoes/wear or jerseys. No work boots / Timberlands. No hoodies or sweatsuits. No excessively baggy clothes.