The Oxford Social Club is one of San Diego’s most distinct nightlife destinations. Showcasing live music performances and headliners from the today’s top DJs, the Gaslamp Quarter is treated to a new revolution in partying.
» read more
DJs spin tunes, and there’s a dance floor, but the emphasis is about conversation and relaxation in comfortable seating areas. However, the experience is far from sleepy; especially since this SD hot-spot has become a popular place for celebs to be seen and host events.
Bottle service here is a true VIP experience — with your own space, server, security staff, bussers, selection of mixers and guaranteed club entry. Otherwise, to get in you’ll need to get on the guest list.
» read less
What To Know
Music: HipHop, Edm
Best for: Groups, Dates
Average Line: 15-30 min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Classy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
10:00pm – 2:00am
Where To Go
Pendry San Diego
435 Fifth Ave
San Diego, CA 92010
• Location: The entrance to Oxford Social Club is on outside of Pendry Hotel San Diego; at 435 Fifth Ave. Look for club entrance and ropes.
• Hotel guests enter Oxford Social Club via the VIP line.
• There’s a photo booth near bathroom that takes GIFs.
• There’s no actual “dance floor”, but there are a lot of tables and dancing.
• Table Service: Yes. Includes fast pass, immediate entry into the venue for you and your group. Typically, groups order one bottle per four people.
• Admission: Depending on the event, expect cover charges to range between $20–$50 at the doorman’s discretion.
• Drink Prices: Expect to pay $14 for cocktails, $8 for beers and well drinks, and closer to $12 to $15 for top shelf and energy drink options. Bottles start at $400 and goes up from there. Plus, there are also pitcher drinks like Dom Perignon Sangria and Polish Punch available for group share starting at $200-$500.
• Bottle packages: $1,000 for One Absolut Elyx Vodka & Two Perrier Jouet Grand Brut. $1,050 for One Belvedere Vodka & Two Veuve Clicquot. $1,375 for One Belvedere Luminous Vodka & Two Dom Perignon Luminous.
• Best nights to go: Weekends.
• Coat Check: Yes.
• Outdoor Seating: No.
• Parking: Valet, Street.
• Best table location: 2nd Floor Outside Cabanas, which seats up to 15 guests.
• Still have questions? Head to our Contact Info to directly connect with us.
How To Best Dress
• Oxford Social Club does enforce a nightclub dress code; which they define as upscale fashionable. Men will always want to dress to impress. Follow the simple guidelines above and you will have no problems being let in at the entrance of Oxford Social Club.
• The following attire is not permitted: Athletic Wear, Athletic Shoes, Shorts, Sandals, Work Boots, Tank Tops, Jerseys, Loose Fitting or Baggy Jeans, Baseball Caps.
• Jeans are accepted; but make sure to choose jeans that are not baggy, torn, or loose. Some may think that dress pants are required, and that is not the case. Dress pants are of course accepted.
• All guests must present a valid, government issued ID and be over the age of 21 years to enter The Oxford Social Club. Identification is checked before entrance into the venue.
• Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.