Located in the heart of the famed downtown San Diego “Gaslamp Quarter”, OMNIA is a nationally recognized brand that caters to the ultra-modern dance club scene.
Omnia San Diego is a fashionable nightclub with rooftop cabanas, a pulsing dance floor, and a chic modern lounge.
» show more
THE MAXIMIZATION OF YOUR SENSES.
Fearless in your search of the undiscovered
Courageous in the face of the unfamiliar
Fueled by the prospect of provocation
OMNIA becomes your journey.
OMNIA doesn’t require sameness
Need not be the person others expect
Need not be a reflection of your job
Need not be a type, part of a category, or a fit to a mold.
OMNIA doesn’t expect you to be the person
You were yesterday
You were today.
Be ready for the journey.
We offer a full service venue complete with all your catered needs.
Three levels with a rooftop that can hold 636 guests.
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great San Diego day or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (619) 330-9430.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Edm, Top40
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 30min-1hr
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Classy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
9:00pm – 2:00am
Where To Go
NBHD: Gaslamp Quarter
454 Sixth Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: Omnia SD is located in the Gaslamp District, at corner of Island & 6th, where Stingaree used to be.
• 2nd floor gives you better views of DJ; plus bathroom / bar lines are generally shorter.
• If a big DJ is spinning we’d highly recommend buying presale tickets – these nights often sell out and the presale line moves much faster.
• There’s a rooftop with intimate views of San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter, full bar, DJ, stage for live music acts, food available plus private entrance.
• Dining / Food Available: Yes. Enjoy culinary classics and sensational sunsets while dining at OMNIA San Diego. Available during nightly hours of operation.
• Good for Happy Hour: Yes. Rooftop Happy Hour offered nightly beginning at 8pm, Thursday – Saturday on the OMNIA San Diego rooftop Terrace.
• Best table location: There are a ton of options; ranging from the Owner’s Box to Dance Floor tables and tables on the stage; all are great choices.
• Admission: Cover charge is common at Omnia. Men typically pay between $30-$100 and women between $20 -$75. For holiday events and special performances the cost for cover charge may increase.
• Drink Prices: Mixed drinks run around $17 and can increase if you want premium liquor.
• Bottle Service Table Minimums: Tables range from $400 for Elevated Dance Floor Table to $4,500 for Stage Table.
• Coat Check is seasonal. You are welcome to check your coat for small fee. Omnia does not check any items other than coats or jackets.
• Smoking is permitted outside Terrace only. Omnia SD does not allow e-cigs, vaporizers, mechanical smoking devices or cigars.
• Best nights to go: Any night is a good night to party at Omnia as every night is headlined by a big-named DJ.
• Parking: There is metered and garage parking in the area. The closest parking garage is located on 6th and K Parkade. Omnia does not offer a valet.
How To Best Dress
• Upscale fashionable attire. Collared shirts are required for men.
• NO hats, shorts, flip flops, backless womens sandals, mens sandals, sneakers (e.g. Nike, Adidas), athletic wear, ripped or oversized clothing, steel toe shoes or work boots (e.g. Lugz, Timberlands).
• Any oversized bags, backpacks, purses, or parcels are not allowed. Small purses are allowed (maximum 12” x 12” x 6”). All items subject to search.
• All guests must be 21 years of age or older (strict). A current, non-expired, valid photo ID required of every patron visiting Omnia San Diego.