Music Box is a concert venue and event space in downtown San Diego. Situated in Little Italy, Music Box features a diverse array of talented performers, including nationally celebrated artists, local legends, and up-and-coming acts.
» read more
The Music Box offers relaxing lounge areas, booth seating, outdoor patios, and views of the stage throughout the venue. And their VIP experience boasts options such as plush opera seating and an elite private access room; plus live music and entertainment throughout the week.
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great San Diego day or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (619) 330-9430.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Edm, Top40
Best for: Live Concerts
Average Line: 20-40 min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Monday – Sunday
6:00pm – 1:00am
Where To Go
NBHD: Little Italy
1337 India St
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: Music Box is 2blks from San Diego’s Santa Fe Depot and Little Italy; at 1337 India St.
• Music Box was Anthology from 2006-2012. It’s a very different space now. Please be prepared for a different experience and come ready to have fun!
• The space is big and they do squeeze people in so like any concert it’s best to arrive early.
• Second and third floor is the venues mezzanine’s tickets.
• You can sit on top of the booth seating lining the walls to get a slight birds eye view over the crowd and see the band.
• 18+ or 21+? If it states you must be 18+, you must already be 18+ to attend. If the show states you must be 21+, you must already be 21+ to attend.
• Best table location: Balcony! You’re away from the crowd and get a great view while feeling VIP!
• Admission: Depends on entertainment / concert booked. Music Box charges a cover at the door’s discretion.
• Drink Prices: Expect to pay $15-$20 for Cocktails / Mixed Drinks. Bottles start at $500-$600 & goes up from there.
• Strong drinks. Three floors and each one has a bar.
• Coat Check: No.
• Smoking: Yes. Our smoking section can be found on the patio outside the front door. You may not bring drinks to the smoking patio, nor is anyone under the age of 21 allowed on the patio.
• Best nights to go: Nights with the biggest artists are the most popular.
• Parking: There is no designated lot for Music Box, however there is free street parking after 6 PM every day, and all day Sunday. In addition, there are 7 parking lots within one block of the venue with reasonable nighttime rates. Click here for a map of suggestions on where to park.
How To Best Dress
• Music Box does not enforce a dress code, however from time to time a band may request one.
• Info regarding dress code requirements for those shows will be posted on our website and/or on the ticket.