Step Inside San Diego’s premier nightlife destination, Lair Nightclub.
From creators of Parq, Lair brings an intimate night out experience to the Gaslamp Quarter. Featuring state of the art lighting & sound embodied in a rich gold and black décor. The entry will intrigue you and you will not be disappointed once you #StepInside.
» show more
Step inside the lion’s den to discover state-of-the-art lighting and sound technology that transforms the space into the city’s premier ultra-lounge. Awash in a rich gold and black decor, Lair offers a wide variety of comfortable seating options, as well as bottle service and world-class entertainment. This always-packed San Diego club is also where you’ll find the most popular DJs, including Wiz Khalifa, T-Pain, August Alsina, DJ Karma and more.
An irresistible mix of casual comfort and raw energy, Lair Nightclub is THE Gaslamp Quarter must-see party destination.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Edm, HipHop
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 20-50 min
Price: $$ -$$$
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Friday – Saturday
Where To Go
NBHD: Gaslamp District
625 Broadway Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: Lair is located in San Diego, corner 7th & Broadway, at 625 Broadway; walking distance from Convention Center & Downtown Hotels.
• Lair is one of the four rooms inside Parq Event Center.
• If you want a quick drink; then Lair has a mini bar downstairs. Bars upstairs get busy in Parq main room.
• Admission: Cover charge ranges $0-$25 unless big talent booked.
• Drink Prices: Mixed Drinks range from $10-15 and premium bottles of liquor start at $300 & goes up from there.
• Best nights to go: Lair Nightclub is only open on Friday and Saturdays.
• Coat Check: Yes.
• Best Table Location: Dance floor (large) tables.
• Parking: There is on-site valet and local parking lots ranging from $5 to $15 depending on the night. Minimal street parking.
• Click to step inside Lair Nightclub.
How To Best Dress
Lair is one of San Diego’s most upscale nightspots; so dress to impress! No hats or head coverings of any kind. No athletic shoes/wear or jerseys. No work boots of any color. No hoodies or sweatsuits. No excessively baggy clothes.