FLUXX has proven itself to be the next generation in nightlife and event venues. Located in downtown San Diego, this ever-evolving venue commands full sensory attention from the moment you step inside the doors.
From touchable design textures and vibrant colors to pulsating sound, tantalizing cocktails and voyeuristic views, FLUXX finds ways to pull you into its world and elevate expectations of a night on the town. With world class entertainment and A-list celeb guests, you’re sure to not only see the stars, but feel like one yourself.
» read more
Whether you are drenched in an underwater fantasy with a real life mermaid, or riding psychedelic rainbows next to giant mushrooms, there is one thing that is for sure; you will never know where FLUXX is going to take you next.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Edm, HipHop, Top40
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 30-45 min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Dressy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturdays
Where To Go
NBHD: Gaslamp District
500 Fourth Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
Location: FLUXX is located near the Convention Center and downtown hotels, at 500 Fourth Ave; between Island Ave & Market St.
• FLUXX is an exclusive Vegas style club in San Diego.
• If you’re trying to get in via general admission; then we recommend arriving early. FLUXX fills up fast.
• Guys pretty much need to get bottle service to get in.
• Bottle Service minimums at FLUXX start at $500 and go up to $1,500 for the Owner’s Box. Table pricing can fluctuate depending on the night, the talent, and whether it’s a holiday.
• Admission: General admission starts at $20-$30 at the door.
• Drink Prices: Cocktails range from $15-$18 and bottles of premium liquor start at $400 & goes up from there.
• Best nights to go: FLUXX is only open on Fridays and Saturdays.
• Smoking: Yes. Outdoor Area Only.
• Outdoor Area: Yes; but no outdoor seating.
• Parking: Valet is available. Plus, there are parking lots nearby that range from $15-$25. Minimal street parking.
• Best table location: Dance Floor tables are always best; with Stage Tables even better when available.
How To Best Dress
• Dress code is required to ensure entry into FLUXX; especially for men. To avoid any issues getting into club, it’s recommended that men wear nice pants or jeans, collared shirt or sport coat, and dress shoes.
• Please avoid shorts, sandals, hats, and athletic attire. If you are not sure if your clothes will pass the dress code play it safe and dress nice.
• Women can basically wear anything they want; however, we have seen instances where flip flops were looked down upon. A cute or sexy dress that fits your body type with a nice set of heels will always work.