A cozy New York-style club with a glamorous yet intimate feel, the F6ix Nightclub is an upscale nightlife destination centered around hip hop music, live performances, and radical promotions.
This 6,000 sq foot underground gem glowed of rich colors, metallic and mirrored walls, signature disco balls, and an impressive sound and lighting. Past celebrity guests include: Warren G, Crystal Harris, B Real, Fresh One, BubbaSparxxx, KRS One, Mya, YG, Nipsey Hussle, Eric Bellinger, Philthy Rich, Fetty Wap, MIMS.
» read more
The spacious dance floor is situated perfectly to radiate the energy of the crowd and draw people down to dance. Plush bi-level bottle service tables line the perimeter of the venue and provide prime VIP real estate for club goers with ample room to lounge, drink and or dance, with easy access to hit the floor.
A long bar, with a mirrored grid and fluctuating lights, offers a vast selection of signature cocktails and spirits to get the party going.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Mostly Hip-Hop
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 10-50 min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Trendy, Dressy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
9:00pm – 2:00am
Where To Go
NBHD: Gaslamp District
526 F St
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: Head to downtown San Diego to check out F6ix. You will find F6ix San Diego at F St and Sixth Ave; with a friendly door person at its modest entrance. As you enter, you’ll go down a staircase into the club.
• Dance Floor: F6ix provides plenty of space to dance. And the music will get you going. Wear your dancing shoes and get ready to bust out your best moves.
• Do Sing The Songs: Party-goers love going to F6ix San Diego because they recognize so much of the music and can sing along to the songs.
• Food Available: Guests are also welcome to enjoy a nice dinner at F6ix’s restaurant before letting loose in the club. The restaurant is open Thursday through Saturday from 7 to 9 p.m. and offers a variety of menu options, featuring entrees from $20-$30.
• Admission: There is a cover of $5-25 depending on the time and day of the week.
• Drink Prices: Expect to pay $10-20 for cocktails. $1000-$2500 for Bottle Service Packages. Bottles start at $350 and it goes up from there.
• Best nights to go: Saturdays and Sundays are the best.
• Smoking: No.
• Outdoor Seating: No.
• Parking is pretty bad; so come early.
• Coat Check: Yes.
• Best table location: Dance Floor Tables are best and seat up to 15 guests.
How To Best Dress
• Come dressed to impress; and get your swagger on.
• No hats or head coverings of any kind. No sportswear or jerseys. No work boots/ Timberlands or athletic shoes. No hoodies or sweatsuits. No excessively baggy or torn clothing.
• Management reserves right to deny entry at their discretion for any reason (e.g. over-intoxication, dress code, etc).