Inspired by Pancho Villa and pistoleros of the Mexican Revolution, El Chingon is a new concept in the San Diego’s Gaslamp District. With an exciting menu featuring Mexican classics, El Chingon serves only best of best when it comes to ingredients and spirits.
» show more
» show less
What To Know
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 20-50 min
Music: Open Format
Attire: Trendy, Casual
Price: $$ (Moderate)
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 11:00am -1:30am
Sat-Sun: 9:30am -1:30am
Where To Go
NBHD: Gaslamp District
560 Fifth Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: El Chingon is located in Gaslamp Quarter; at 560 Fifth Ave.
• El Chingon is a restaurant-nightclub hybrid.
• For just $2500 you can get El Chingon Cocktail: Azunia Black 2yr Tequila, Grand Marnier Centanaire, Lime Essence, R&D Aromatic #7. Includes: 3-day 2-night trip to Azunia Distillery in Mexico.
• This venue always features top SD local deejays.
• All tables painted by artist, Jesus “Chuy” Espinoza.
• It is open til 2 AM daily but events are on Tue, Fri, Sat.
• Best nights to go: All nights are good.
• Admission: El Chingon does not charge a cover.
• Drink Prices: Expect to pay $5-15 for cocktails. Bottles start at $250 & goes up from there.
• Bottle service minimums at El Chingon start at $350 for the Balcony Table and go up to $750 for the Dance Floor Table. Table pricing can fluctuate depending on the night, the talent, and if holiday.
• 3pm till Late on Tuesdays you can purchase a bottle of Don Julio 1942 and Get 2hrs of all you can eat tacos for 4 people!! Or upgrade to a magnum and get tacos for 6 people. Don Julio 1942 $400 – Don Julio 1942 Magnum $750.
• Parking: Park at the Horton Plaza Garage for $8. * Ask your server or bartender for a voucher.
How To Best Dress
• The dress code here is: Casual Dress.
• No restrictions on attire; with jeans and tees likely okay.