Bassmnt is San Diego’s newest venue that offers 15,000 square feet of flexible event space and can accommodate 20-1,000+ guests.
Located in the heart of Gaslamp, Bassmnt offers three event spaces that can be utilized as private or semi-private event space. Bassmnt features high-end lounge & bar furniture, and state of the art audio visual equipment.
Bassmnt invites party-goers to experience a rich decor of exposed brick and wood, hand crafted cocktails, and delicious cuisine in the Main Room, Garage Room, or The Lounge.
What To Know
Music: Edm, HipHop
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 15-45 min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Trendy, Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturdays
Where To Go
NBHD: Gaslamp District
919 Fourth Ave suite 100
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: Bassmnt is located at 919 4th Ave. Ste. 100 in the Gaslamp District, at corner of 4th and E in Downtown San Diego.
• Bassmnt usually has EDM DJs in their main room. There’s also a separate hip hop room with different DJ.
• Bassmnt Fridays feature hottest EDM talent in industry. Presented by Insomniac Events, Infinite Empire & Social Management Group!
• Bassmnt Saturdays presented by Vie Savant & Social Management Group, feature both legendary and cutting edge artist; not to mention the hottest crowd in San Diego!
• Three Rooms to choose from: Main Room, Lounge Room, Garden Room.
• Admission: Cover charge is usually $20-40+ depending on the talent and at the discretion of door staff.
• Drink Prices: Expect to pay anywhere from $12-$15 for mixed drinks.
• Best nights to go: Weekends. Fridays and Saturdays are both good.
• Parking: We recommend parking at the Horton Plaza Parking Structure managed by ABM Parking Services. For more information: click here.
• Best table location: 2nd Floor Outside Cabanas; seats up to 15 guests.
How To Best Dress
• Dress code is enforced and best described as ‘Fashion Forward’ nightclub attire.
• No baseball caps, tank tops, sports attire, shorts, or flip flops.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who does not meet dress code requirements.