Take in glittering San Diego skyline and panoramic views of harbor, Coronado Island and Petco Stadium from ALTITUDE Sky Lounge, a sleek and modern gem in Gaslamp District bars.
» read more
Among San Diego’s rooftop bars, Altitude offers views like no other. Take in Coronado Island, Coronado Bridge, Point Loma as well as Petco Park for a superior viewing of a Padres game. Come see what Buzzfeed deems one of the “13 Things You Only See in Gaslamp” at this multi award-winning Altitude Sky Lounge.
Whether it’s to get on the guest list or set up bottle service, contact our VIP Nightlife team today. Let us plan your next great San Diego day or night out. Give us a call quick and easy at (619) 330-9430.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Open Format
Best for: Groups, Dates
Average Line: 15-30 min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Business Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Monday – Sunday
Where To Go
Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
660 K St #7036
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: Altitude Sky Lounge is located at San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter, adjacent to Petco Park, at 660 K St, between Sixth & 7th Ave.
• The View: Altitude is a great place to impress a date or your friends. The glittering skyline looks gorgeous; with clear view of the water as well as city buildings all lit up at night. You can see it all from here! Among San Diego attractions, this one definitely offers views that are hard to match.
• You can see home plate at Petco Park and watch the game from your spot in the sky.
• Food Prices: Expect to pay around $8-$11 for Small Bites, $13-$16 for Burgers & Salads. Sandwiches at $13-$16. And $15-$17 for Flat Breads.
• Bottle Service: Reservations start $500 minimum for up to ten guests + $50 per additional guest/s (rates may vary). All mixers included (except Red Bull).
• Best time to go: Whenever there’s a Padres ball game scheduled at Petco Park. Otherwise, it depends on the DJ talent / entertainment booked.
• Admission: There is no cover charge.
• Specials: Yes, Happy Hour: Monday-Fridays from 5pm to 7pm. Includes: $7 Premium Well Cocktails, $5 Domestic Draft Beers, 1/2 off Artisan Flatbread.
• Smoking: Yes — Designated Smoking Area/s.
• Good For Dancing: Yes.
• Parking: Valet and Street parking are both available.
• Still have questions? Head to our Contact Info to connect with us.
How To Best Dress
• Dress Code is enforced; so don’t show up dressed like you just rolled out of bed and you should be good.
• No excessively loose or baggy clothing. No obscene or inappropriate clothing. No bad attitudes.
• Management reserves the right to deny entry to anyone based upon: Attitude, Dress Code, Intoxication level, and Identification policy.