Located on Hard Rock Hotel’s ground level, 207 melds old-town SD vibes with chic surroundings; making this San Diego hot-spot a top entertainment destination, day or night.
» read more
Midweek, and during sunny San Diego days, 207 bar is a great place for casual conversation over cocktails on the outdoor terrace or just catching the game on one of the flat screens atop the bar. Weekend nights it’s one of San Diego’s hottest and friendliest Downtown San Diego clubs, with the city’s best entertainment and DJs.
» read less
What To Know
Music: Rock, Top40
Best for: Groups, Singles
Average Line: 10-30 min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Trendy, Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Sun-Thu: 5pm -12am
Fri-Sat: 2pm -12am
Where To Go
Hard Rock Hotel
207 Fifth Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
• Location: 207 Lounge is Located on the ground floor of the iconic Hard Rock Hotel San Diego.
• Hotel Guest Policy: Guests of the hotel skip the queue and cover charge with complimentary VIP passes for two.
• Drink Prices: Expect to pay $9-$16 for Cocktails. Beers at $6-$9. Bottles start at $250 and goes up from there.
• Happy Hour: 3-7pm on Monday-Friday. Includes: $5 Beers, $7 Well Drinks & House Wines, $8 Belvedere Martinis & Specialty Cocktails, 30% off all food.
• Best days to go: Friday and Saturdays are when 207 transforms from a bar & lounge to nightclub.
• Celebrity guests have included Paris Hilton, Lil Jon and Black Eyed Peas.
• Smoking: Yes.
• Outdoor Seating: Yes.
• Parking: Valet, Garage, Street.
• Still have questions? Head to our Contact Info to connect with us.
How To Best Dress
• Fashionable attire required. Gentlemen should wear a collared shirt, or blazer, with nice jeans & dress shoes.
• Prohibited Items: Athletic wear, shorts, hats, Jordans, torn/cutoff clothing, work wear, sandals, Timberlands, offensive prints on clothing, eye drops, baggy clothing, chains, liquids, vitamins, supplements, gum, over-the-counter or prescription meds, outside food/beverage, controlled substances, selfie stick, camera, vaporizers, GoPros, wearable technology and or weapons.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who does not meet dress code requirements.