Under the Stars San Diego NYE Cruise 2020
San Diego NightLife presents…
Under the Stars San Diego New Year's Eve Cruise
5 Hour VIP Premium Open Bar
4 Hour Amazing Cruise
3 Decks of Music
2 Giant Indoor Areas to Mingle
1 Spectacular Countdown
Join us on San Diego’s largest luxury yacht, the Inspiration Hornblower, for an amazing NYE 2020 on San Diego’s Harbor. On this 4hr Cruise, you will witness of the gorgeous scenery of Coronado Bridge, San Diego Skyline, U.S. Navy Ships and more. Here are some of the highlights of the #1 countdown cruise in San Diego this New Year’s Eve.
» Click here for the deets
- 5hr Premium Open Bar for VIP | 4.5hrs for GA
- Complimentary heavy hors d’oeuvres (see menu below) for all, 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Complimentary party favors while supplies last
- Three Decks of Entertainment & DJs
- Deck 1 with VIP Area: Top 40, Open Format with Saxophonist & Electric Drums
- Deck 2: Top 40, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton Club Mix | Main Dance Floor & Champagne Bottle Service
- Deck 3 (Sky Deck): Edm, Club Mix
- VIP Added Perks:
- Buffet Style 4 Course Dinner Menu (see below)
- Reserved Area: 1st Come 1st Serve Open Seating on Deck 1
- Private Bars
- Upgraded Party Favors
- Over 1000 expected in attendance.
- Rated #1 as … “The Place To Be This NYE” by SDnewyearseve.com
Don’t miss out this NYE on the ultimate yacht party cruise in San Diego to ring in 2020! Gates will close promptly at 8:50pm. There are no refunds if you miss the boat so don’t be late! Questions? Give us a call: 619.330.9430.
- Early Check-in: 07:30 p.m. (strongly encouraged, pick up boarding passes)
- VIP Priority Boarding: 08:00 p.m.
- GA Boarding: 08:20 p.m.
- Cruise: 9 p.m. -1:00 a.m.
Group Rates & Packages
For Groups, Click Here for some amazing rates on tickets and VIP packages with buffet dinner and reserved seating. All guests MUST be 21+ to attend. Still want even more San Diego NightLife? Click Here To Find Best Events In San Diego!
Dress to impress. Semi-formal attire required. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
» show less