San Diego, CA 92101
Titanic Halloween Masquerade San Diego
VIP Nightlife & San Diego Nightlife Presents …
9th Annual Titanic Masquerade & Costume Party!
“The Legend Lives On … The Inspiration Yacht”
2 Floors of Music
1 Mega Halloween Yacht Party!
with Sounds by World Class House Music & Open Format DJs
Donald Glaude, Lavelle Dupree, Mark Cena, Tess Vockler + More TBA!
» Click here for the deets
Don’t be afraid to come aboard the most magnificent and luxurious yacht in the San Diego Harbor, The Inspiration. With four of So-Cal’s hottest DJs LIVE on two decks, we’ll rock this boat with the best club mixes on the planet!
Top Ten Reasons Why Pier Pressure™ is the #1 Party this Halloween
- This is the biggest Halloween yacht party cruise on West Coast!
- An all-star line-up of S.D’s top DJs
- Check out some of the most gorgeous views along the San Diego Coast
- Three-hour cruise from 11:00 p.m. -2:00 a.m.
- 1200+ Titanic ghosts & ghouls having the time of their lives!
- The most unique party during the holiday weekend
- Luxury cruise without leaving San Diego harbor
- San Diego’s hottest party people
- Massive party and still plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off
- Spectacular Bottle Service & Group Rates
Hornblower & San Diego Nightlife’s mission is to make sure our Pier Pressure™ Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends. Join us at the ultimate Halloween party on the water. Feel free to call us today if you have any questions or need assistance: 619 330 9430. Don’t be shy to have the time of your life on San Diego’s #1 Rated Yacht Party this Halloween 2020!
- Check-in: 9:30 p.m.
- VIP Boarding: 10:00 p.m.
- GA Boarding: 10:15 p.m.
- Cruise Time: 11 a.m. –2 a.m.
Group Rates & Packages
For Groups, click Here for some amazing rates on tickets and VIP packages with reserved seating. MUST be 21+ to attend. All Sales are final. NO Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
Want more San Diego NightLife? Click here to find the best events in the San Diego area.
The Dress Code
Costumes are not required but strongly encouraged. All masks need to be removed prior to entering for verification of your ID. No weapons will be tolerated including toy: swords, knifes and or guns regardless if they do not appear to be real or not. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone or confiscate any props to a costume that may deem inappropriate or dangerous.
- Arrive early. Parking lots available by Broadway & Harbor and Ash & Harbor)
- Walking Distance from many Hotels; Grand Hyatt, Marriott Marquis, Holiday Inn, Days Inn & more.
» show less