San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego Labor Day Sunday Party Cruise
VIP Nightlife & San Diego Nightlife Presents …
Pier Pressure™ San Diego
Labor Day Weekend Mega Yacht Party
“So-Cal’s Biggest & Best Yacht Party 9yrs Running!”
3 Levels of Music
1 Amazing Cruise!
with Sounds by World Class House Music & Open Format DJs
Donald Glaude, Mark Cena, Showtime + More TBA!
The only way to catch the true spirit of San Diego is to embark on the Pier Pressure™ cruise. Let loose and set sail into the gorgeous Southern California sun aboard the $10M, 1200-person luxury vessel: the Hornblower Inspiration Yacht. Bring your significant and or entourage of friends and create the ultimate experience that no club, hotel, or land entity could possibly offer.
» Click here for the deets
The Perks of this VIP Cruise
- Breathtaking views of the San Diego Skyline, Harbor, Coronado Bridge & more.
- 10 of So-Cal’s DJs on 3 floors with 3 dance areas playing the hits of today with House, Top 40, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton & Moombahton
- A gorgeous and fun-filled crowd
- Plenty of fully stocked & professionally staffed bars
- Unbeatable VIP packages with bottle & table service
- Spectacular Bottle Service & Group Rates
- And so much more…
Hornblower & San Diego Nightlife’s mission is to make sure our Pier Pressure™ Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends. Join us at the ultimate Memorial Day Sunday party on the water. Feel free to call us today if you have any questions or need assistance: 619 330 9430. Don’t be shy to have the time of your life on San Diego’s #1 Rated Yacht Party this Labor Day Weekend!
- Inspiration | 1800 N Harbor Dr – Grape Street Pier
- Check-in: 3:30 p.m.
- VIP Boarding: 4:00 p.m.
- GA Boarding: 4:10 p.m.
- Cruise Time: 5-8PM to Sunset
Group Rates & Packages
For Groups, click Here for some amazing rates on tickets and VIP packages with reserved seating. MUST be 21+ to attend. All Sales are final. NO Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
The Dress Code
Board shorts and bikinis strongly encouraged. Want more San Diego NightLife? Click here to find the best events in the San Diego area.
- Arrive early. Parking lots available by Broadway & Harbor and Ash & Harbor)
- Walking Distance from many Hotels; Grand Hyatt, Marriott Marquis, Holiday Inn, Days Inn & more.
» show less