San Diego VIP NYE Club Crawl 2020
San Diego NightLife presents…
San Diego Club Crawl 2020 New Year’s Eve
3 Top SD New Year’s Parties • All-in-One VIP ALL ACCESS PASS
Party at the hottest nightclubs in the famous Gaslamp District of Downtown San Diego, with one All-Access pass, which grants you entrance with NO COVER and little to NO WAIT. This is the Ultimate New Year’s Eve experience. It gives VIPs the freedom to walk into the biggest & best clubs San Diego has to offer with little to no wait.
» Click here for the deets
- Buy the tickets you want
- Check in at 8:30pm at F6ix Nightclub (registration location) no later than 9:30pm. Please do not show up late. Get Directions Here.
- A great investment for you and your friends
- Meet different people and party at different locations throughout the night
- Little to no wait
- Admission to 2-4 of San Diego’s Biggest and Best New Year’s Eve Parties
- Over $400 in savings from this pass
- Do not be late. No exceptions. You must check in by 9:30 p.m. latest!
- Must be 21+ w/ valid ID to participate.
- Valid identification must be current, government-issued and include photo and birth date (e.g. driver’s license, passport).
- Do Not Drive. Take a cab, limo, walk, or arrange designated driver.
- All sales final; no refunds/ exchanges. We will give you credit for a future crawl if there is a death, act of God or extreme illnesses that prevent you from attending.
- Still want even more San Diego NightLife? Click Here To Find Best Events In San Diego.
- Strict dress code is enforced for all ticket-holders. Upscale club attire is required; look sharp, dress to impress. This includes being well groomed and having a clean, polished look.
- Venues reserve the right to refuse entrance or service to any and all ticket-holders their agents deem not dressed appropriately.
- One venue’s dress code may be stricter than another venue’s dress code.
- Footwear must be clean and nice: no tennis shoes.
- Ladies are suggested to wear footwear that looks good but that they can dance in and move comfortably in throughout the night.
- Men are suggested to wear fitted attire, collared shirt or dress shirt, nice pants and/or dress pants, dress shoes, jacket. No ball caps allowed.
- Ladies are suggested to wear dresses or skirt outfits; nice skinny jeans or upscale legging outfits are okay if they can be really dressed up.
- Ladies are suggested to leave their big purses and clutches at home and to have a nice small cross-body purse so that they can be hands free to hold their drink while they dance.
- Must be 21 years old to participate; valid State ID required.
- Free Drinks are a complimentary drink provided by the venue, at the venue’s discretion.
- In some cases, ticket-holder does not get to choose what complimentary drink is provided to ticket-holder.
- If you appear to be over-intoxicated; then the venue has the right to deny your entry.
- There are no refunds if a venue denies entry for ticket-holder appearing to be over-intoxicated.
- Each venue must abide by Fire Marshall capacity regulations, in which case, you may not be able to enter a venue immediately.
- Each venue may have private/ reserved sections of the venue that are not accessible to ticket-holders.
- Venues may be replaced with other venues.
- Participating venues and advertised times are subject to change at the last minute.
- We promote safety and urge all participants to drink responsibly.
- Participants must bring their e-ticket to the registration venue on their mobile device or printed.
- Do not be late for registration. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
» show less